Greywater System Below Ground
• Homes on stumps
• Upper storey collection
• Whole of home collection (bathroom, laundry and evap. air con)
• Suitable for new or existing homes.
• Two or more home occupants with gardens larger than 30 sqm
Greywater System Above Ground
Features and Benefits:
• Fail safe automatic diversion to sewer when system is ‘Off’ for Winter, power cuts or when owner chooses to have system ‘Off’ because of unwanted water.
• Robust design – all the pipework and controls are within the one unit, Minimal footprint, No machines required for install.
• Auto self-cleaning mechanism available meaning once a year maintenance.
• Pump size can be varied to suite budget and application e.g. smaller less expensive pumps are suffice for garden beds close to the system, larger pumps are required for lawn irrigation or distant or elevated garden beds.
• Watermark Approved, 2 year warranty (Certified installer).
• System can easily be turned “Off” to allow Greywater to go to sewer.
• 100 mm Inlet and outlet, ready for whole of home.
• Can be connected to soil moisture sensors or rain switches to control garden moisture requirements.
Greyflow PS Plug n Play
• Can be partially buried, above ground or partially buried.
• Grey water dripline can be installed to existing or new garden beds and also new lawn areas. With the addition of a GF Rotor we can distribute the greywater to up to 6 separate stations. This then becomes the homes drip irrigation system, recycling water from the shower and laundry to the homes garden.
• Requires 240 V power to operate.