Divert Greywater from:
• Washing Machines
• Air Conditioners
• Small gardens (less than 50 sqm)
• Low occupancy rate (1-3 people)
• One or two bedroom homes
• Partial water reuse options (laundry or upper floor shower only)
Features and Benefits:
• Easy to install plug & play compact system
• Robust thermal protected 240V pump
• Large (10″) pre-filter to protect pump and irrigation
• Supplied with an extra filter for quick swap over
• Camlock fittings used for easy maintenance
• Manual diversion to sewer (50m)
• Economical and compact. Very cost effective irrigation system.
• Easy to install into new and existing homes – no expensive plumbing required.
• Easy 3 way manual diversion valve – 50 mm inlet and overflow.
• Clog resistant. Reliable pump with thermal protection.
• Low maintenance, 6 monthly filter clean, easy access.
• Watermark Approved, 1 year warranty (Certified installer). Extended warranty available.
• Can be wall mounted, positioned at ground level or partially buried.
• Grey water dripline is then installed to existing or new garden beds and becomes part of the homes garden irrigation.
• Requires 240 V power to operate.
We recommend the AWWS Greyflow Greywater Products
- AWWS is a Perth based company with systems researched and developed for Australian conditions.
- AWWS systems have won a range of awards and are sold Worldwide.
- AWWS has an unsurpassed warranty and backup service.
Accredited Installer of Award Winning AWWS Greyflow Greywater Systems
AWWS Systems come with a 2 Year Warranty if they are installed by an Accredited Installer and Serviced at 12 months by an Accredited Installer.
I love using Grey water in my garden because it allows me to minimise the use of scheme water in our garden watering regime with only small changes to the type of cleaning products we use in our laundry and bathroom. It also allows me peace of mind every time I take a shower knowing the water isn’t just going down the drain but directly into my beloved garden. Mark Harland from Water Capture installed my greywater tank and greywater irrigation with the usual high standard of professionalism he is known for. I trust Mark's honesty and the quality of his workmanship every time.
Sustainable Garden Design Perth
Mark from Water Capture does a remarkable job when it comes to the supplying and installing rainwater and greywater reuse systems for homes as he has been working in this field since 2005. Water Capture is a Greyflow Certified Installation company and as a result can offer 2 years warranty (instead of the standard one year) on all Greyflow and rainwater capture products installed.
AWWS - GreyFlow Greywater Reuse Systems
Thank you for the fantastic job ‘Water Capture’ did on converting our pool into a rainwater storage tank. It was nice to see such fine workmanship, attention to detail, and great execution of the job. The finished job looks amazing. We were particularly impressed with the way you left the site each day, tidy and organised. Thank you also for keeping us constantly informed of what you were doing and making suggestions along the way as to how to best benefit from the conversion - such as using the collected water for the downstairs toilet.
We look forward to watering our garden in the summer months with the collected rainwater and the subsurface irrigation system you installed, GUILT FREE!!
We will be recommending you to anyone we meet that is looking to do the same thing!
Jay and Marlene